A few months ago I finished Betty, Log, and a Pacer from the Cerci Speed Circuit faction of Relic Knights. With the upcoming Relic Knights 2.0 Kickstarter campaign (at the end of this month), I decided to kick my painting into high gear on my remaining models using the dipping method. I had already finished Esmee a few months ago, but I just completed Marie-Claude a few days ago.
Marie-Claude was quickly base-coated and then dipped using a new Polyshade mix. It turns out that the new mix I used (Tudor) was way to dark. I frantically washed the model under water, stripping away some of the dip, but also some of the paint (which hadn't completely dried). I did my best to recover, but Marie-Claude is still pretty splotchy. This is most apparent around her scarf, (which I modified for a little more modesty...).