I finished up Relic Knight Candy a few weeks ago, so now Radiant Candy and her fox-tailed friend Cola are both complete.
I tried to paint everything up fairly quickly and used the dipping method, but afterwards I had to repaint Candy's flesh as the dipping media had pooled and left some unsightly blotches. For the bases, I decided on German Grey to help contrast against the pastels of Candy's Relic. I also experimented with using glitter glue, to help give the base even more sparkle and shine. The sparkles don't show well in photographs, but in real-life they give off a nice shimmer in the light.